Hi,

I just wanted to point out that it is generally *unnecessary* to have
a fsl.sh file in your home directory.  It is only necessary if you do
not like the defaults provided by the central file and wish to
override them with your own settings.  Only in this case do you
need to have a file in ${HOME}/.fslconf  and if you do put a file
in there, do *not* copy the one from $FSLDIR/etc/fslconf as
otherwise this will create infinite loops.

All the best,
    Mark