On 21 Oct 2004, at 02:56, Lazar Fleysher wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have created an img/hdr NIFTI pair with orientation corresponding to
> the neurological one. Because such files look like analyze pair, the
> old
> and the new FSLview can display the images. I would, however, expect
> different image orientations because analyze coordinate system is fixed
> where as NIFTI supports directional cosines.

Old fslview should simply display the data in the order the data was
stored in the file.

> What bothers me is that old FSLview (1.0 beta 7) and the new one
> (2.3.5)
> produce exactly the same displays.

I'd need to look at your data to be sure, would you send me the NIFTI
pair in question so I can check it out?
--
Regards,

Dave

Dave Flitney, Computer Manager
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
E:[log in to unmask] W:+44-1865-222713 F:+44-1865-222717