Both these things can be easily done with command line utities in fsl:

To tranform a single voxel co-ordinate from image space to talairach
space you can use the command img2talcoord
see:
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/flirt/overview.html#misc

To extract the time course of a single voxel as a text file you can use
the command tsplot

eg tsplot myanalysis.feat -C 20 30 40 mytimeseries.txt

Usage: tsplot <feat_directory.feat> [options]
[-f <4D_data>] input main filtered data, in case it's not
<feat_directory.feat>/filtered_func_data
[-c <X Y Z>] : use X,Y,Z instead of max Z stat position
[-C <X Y Z output_file.txt>] : use X,Y,Z to output time series only - no
stats or modelling
[-o <output_directory>] change output directory from default of input
feat directory
[-n] don't weight cluster averaging with Z stats

hope that helps
Heidi

--
Dr Heidi Johansen-Berg