Hi,

You should save the restored image from FAST (or just apply the bias
field multiplicatively), then register the restored image with your
structural using the bias field, or a function of it, as a cost
weighting
function for your surface coil data.  That is, the weighting function
should
be small in regions where the surface coil data was weak and near
unity where the data is good.

Also, depending on your field of view, you may need to do some
rough pre-alignment with the translation-only schedule files.

All the best,
        Mark