Sorry, when I check the header, it only writes to patient_id field on a
extremely limitted circumstances, i.e., only when it detects that the
application has full fMRI header. In our case, the analyze header does
not qualify because it cannot store slice-timing information. As such,
the util is useless.

My apology,

Cinly