Hi Jane

yes, you can use 'overlay' and 'slicer' to create images. If you
already have the rendered_thresh_zstat files, just use slicer, e.g. to
get a png file of all axial slices, run

slicer filename -A 800 test.png

this will create a png 800 pixels wide and adjust the heights
accordingly.
Alternatively, you can use -x,-y or -z options to  create sagottal,
coronal or axial slices (call 'slicer' without any options to see the
usage)

If you need to create colour overlays, use the 'overlay', e.g. to place
a zstat file on to a structural, first register both into the same
space and then use

overlay 0 0 structural -a zstatfilename 3 8 out

This will render zstatfilename on to structural, where the min Z value
of 3 is red and everything above 8 is yellow
It also might help to read through some report.com files from FEAT runs
- the correct syntax is in ther

good luck
christian

--