Hi - yes, you're right, MELODIC doesn't explicitly do functional
connectivity analyses. If you are wanting to find coherent networks then
the MELODIC components may start to give you what you want; if you are
more interested in SEM-like modelling then I'm afraid we don't have
anything close to that at present (mostly because we're not convinced in
most of this kind of analysis for FMRI data at present....).

Cheers, Steve.