Hi,

I am looking for a method to test for differences in the BOLD-time course between two groups. Ideally, I would like to test for differences in time to peak, full width half maximum, time to onset etc.
Perhaps FLOBS can be used to do this. I have one condition only: when I use FLOBS using the default functions, I can ask for 3 contrasts (one for each regressor) and for the F-test giving me a linear combination of the 3 functions.

My question now is: how can I use these FLOBS results at second level? Are there ways to compare the best fit of the BOLD response between group A and B?
Is there perhaps a way to extract measures such as time to peak, fwhm etc, and then use these at second level?

Thanks, Serge.