Hi all

I'm trying to get % change values out of Featquery and am having some
trouble - the output gives me mean values of 2000-4000! I'm running
Featquery on the results of a higher level analysis - a fixed effects
analysis which combined 5 sessions for a single subject - so am selecting
something.gfeat/copeX.feat directories.
It was suggested to me that my mask (a retinotopic map) could be including
voxels outside of the brain and this could be causing the huge values, but
when i tried eroding the mask it made almost no difference.
When i run Featquery on the first level directories from single sessions I
get mean values around 0.2, which seems reasonable.
any idea what the problem is? my experiment was a simple block design.

many thanks,

Jane Aspell