Hi Tim,
I'ce pasted the command line below.I think it's not
clear so I'ce included a text filw where I pasted the
command in one single line.
Thanks,
Hima.
#!/bin/csh
/
/usr/local/fsl/bin/bet
/u/home/mristu/chebrolu/data/firstscans/P17837/d17837_mod
/u/home/mristu/chebrolu/data/firstscans/P17837/d17837brain88145100
-c 88 145 100

=====
Himachandra Chebrolu
University Of Kentucky