Hi - yes it seems that the older MacOSX versions aren't happy with the
tcl-tk-wish compile that we made for 10.3. We have compiled the tcl stuff
on a 10.2 machine now, which should fix this:

- Install the normal MacOSX binary FSL distribution

- Grab the TCL patch;
  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/patches/3.2/tcltk-fsl-macos10_2.tar.gz

- Go one level up from the FSL installation and unpack the patch, i.e.
cd $FSLDIR/..
tar xvfz tcltk-fsl-macos10_2.tar.gz

Good luck, Steve.

--
 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve