Hi there -
We are aware of this problem. These "errors" are not really errors - they
are the standard output of eddy_correct. They are just being reported as
errors by the GUI - we will fix this for the next release. For now, just
ignore them - The output files of eddy_correct will be fine.

Cheers

Tim Behrens
Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
The John Radcliffe Hospital