Hi,

I'm having some difficulty getting bedpost to run.  When I start it from the
command line or gui, it immediately stops and reports test: argument
expected.  I changed a copy of the bedpost script where I omitted the checks
for proper input files and when I ran that version the errors below were
produced. I've changed the enviornment settings so as to ouput Analyze files
but I was under the impression that either format could be read.  I'm also
wondering if I have failed to setup FSL properly.  I added the appropriate
lines to my .usrcshrc file, and have had success with eddy_correct and
dti_fit, but when I click on fsl view, nothing happens and a /dev/null: bad
number error is generated.

Any ideas where I'm am going wrong?
Thanks.

subjectdir is /home/brainlab/fslDTI/DSvsFSL
making bedpost directory
copying files to bedpost directory
** ERROR: nifti_image_read(/home/brainlab/fslDTI/DSvsFSL/nodif): can't open
header file
** ERROR: nifti_image_open(/home/brainlab/fslDTI/DSvsFSL/nodif): bad header info
Error: failed to open file /home/brainlab/fslDTI/DSvsFSL/nodif
Error:: FslGetIntensityScaling: Null pointer passed for FSLIO
^C/home/brainlab/FSL/fsl/bin/bedpostMOD: test: argument expected
octane /home/brainlab/fslDTI/DSvsFSL 91 %
/home/brainlab/FSL/fsl/bin/bedpostMOD .
subjectdir is /home/brainlab/fslDTI/DSvsFSL
making bedpost directory
copying files to bedpost directory
** ERROR: nifti_image_read(/home/brainlab/fslDTI/DSvsFSL/nodif): can't open
header file
** ERROR: nifti_image_open(/home/brainlab/fslDTI/DSvsFSL/nodif): bad header info
Error: failed to open file /home/brainlab/fslDTI/DSvsFSL/nodif
Error:: FslGetIntensityScaling: Null pointer passed for FSLIO
processing data on local host
/home/brainlab/FSL/fsl/bin/bedpost_proc: test: argument expected