Hi,

My name is Yung at SUNY upstate and i've been trying to interoperate
Freesurfer & FSL. I am currently having problems with the second step
of "displaying FEAT statistics on Surface"
(http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/freesurfer/index.html) posted online.

The creation of a registration transform is giving me the following errors.

If i enter in the following command

tkregister2 --s <subjid> --mov <functional image.img> \
   --fslreg <transform martix.mat> --reg func2struc.dat --noedit

the error
ERROR: SUBJECTS_DIR undefined. Use setenv or -sd

and when i try to enter an additional "--sd" argument the error

ERROR: cannot determine type of <subject dir>

occurs. I was wondering if perhaps anyone would be kind enough to lend a
hand.

thanks,

yung