Yes - more EVs needs more ram. It seems quite likely that you don't have
enough RAM/swap - try increasing the swap and see if that fixes it.

Cheers.

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Mack, David wrote:

> I checked over the contrasts and they appear to be alright.
>
> With regards to the Ram/swap space .. I have run Feat previously with no
> issues, howevere this model has more EV's then any other I have previously
> run, does the number of EV's or contrasts increase the needed Ram/swap
> space?  I could separate the model but I would prefer not to.
>
> Thanks for the imput,
> Dave

 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve