Hi - no, that should be fine. Are these particularly large datasets? What
happens if you try again to run one of the failed analyses?

Cheers.

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Anda van Stegeren wrote:

> Mark,
> Swap size in Windows is 1536 Mb...
>
> what I meant is, that i managed to finish new analyses of other participants.
> could the analysis be bothered by others that were 'ready to go" but timed with a "delay before starting"?
>
> thanks
> Anda
>
> Drs. Anda van Stegeren,
> University of Amsterdam
> Department of Clinical Psychology
> Roetersstraat 15
> 1018 WB Amsterdam
> The Netherlands
> tel. ++ 31 20 525 6799
> fax. ++31 20 639 1369
> E-mail: [log in to unmask]

 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve