FSL people,
I tried to look in the archives for this, but wasn't sure what to look under.  I have done
FEAT on some subjects in steps, doing prestats and registration first, looking at them
to make sure they are properly registered and that motion is not excessive or
correlated with my paradigm, then continuing on to do stats and poststats.  When I
do this, FSL creates a new FEAT directory (for stats and poststats) within my initial
prestats feat directory.  When I then go to do a group analysis, it tells me that the
subjects have not been registered.  I then copied the registration and motion
correction files from the prestats directories into the stats/poststats FEAT directories
and it worked fine. My questions are:
1) Are there other things besides motion correction and registration in those initial
directories that the group analysis might still lack if not copied into the stats
directories?
2) Is there a better way of doing this while still being able to view my prestats results
before continuing on?
Thanks,
Meredith