This command looks ok - to make sure that the directory is correct, try:

cd ~/data/20040616paige-1/1-FEAT20040616/fmria.feat
renderhighres . 1 15
ls -lrt

and see if any new files have appeared....

Cheers.

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Lipton, Michael wrote:

> I am using FEAT within WinXP running Cygwin.
>
> The 'renderhighres' command does not produces anything -- neither results
> nor error message -- when run from the FEAT GUI or from the command line
> (e.g., $ renderhighres ~/data/20040616paige-1/1-FEAT20040616/fmria.feat 1
> 15). When run from the command line, 'renderhighres' returns the same usage
> info that returns when I type the command without arguments.
>

> Any suggestion will be much appresiated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael
>

> Michael L. Lipton, M.D.
>
> Medical Director, MRI Services
>
> Montefiore Medical Center & Albert Einstein College of Medicine
>

> The Center for Advanced Brain Imaging
>
> The Nathan S. Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research

 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve