Hi - I can't see a way to view a whole thread...if anyone works this out
please let us know!

Cheers.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Jason Craggs wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> As a newbie to fsl, I am spending a good amount of time going through the
> archives. Can someone tell me if it is possible to view (and print) a whole
> thread at once?
>
> At the moment I am having to cut and paste responses before printing.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Jason

 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve