        HI all,

        Since FLAME uses Bayesian inferences techniques, is it necessary
        to correct for multiple comparisons when thresholding
        for voxel-wise activation? The SPM info pages explicitly state
        that it is not  necessary to do so when using its Bayesian
        estimation and  inference packages; I was wondering if the same
        held true for  the estimation and inference techniques used by
        FLAME? Also, if you could provide me with a "dummy's" explanation
        for why this is or is not the case, I'd be most grateful.

        Thanks very much,
        Paige