I'm running Linux OS.If you can provide me that program it would be great.Please also include the instructions on using the program.
Thanks a lot!
-Himachandra

Cinly Ooi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I got a XML-based command line utility to add to the hdr/img. This is a
fringe activity of the utility program but it should do the trick. It
will be a three step process so its going to be slow. Also, it probably
automatically concartenate your strings if they are too long. I need to
know your OS to send you the correct binary version, unless you want the
source and compile it yourself. I can mail you versions for
Linux/Solaris 8/Solaris 7/Mac OS X.Other than that, you will need to
compile it yourself since I don't have a computer that support it.

While a technically aware users will find the util just fine, it is not
recommended for end users. May be others have more user-friendly version.

Thanks,
Cinly