Van: Cinly Ooi [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Verzonden: woensdag 19 mei 2004 18:16
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: Patient info in the header

Legally, Analyze 7.5 provides the following feild to store Patient
related information:
char scannum[10];
char patient_id[10]
char exp_date[10];
char exp_time[10];
char hist_un0[3];

where number in (brackets -1) is the maximum number of letters allowed.
minus one because we need a space for termination character. normally '\0' .

See www.mayo.edu/bir/PDF/ANALYZE75.pdf

I'm sure if you put the values in these fields, FSL will carry the data
through to all generated results. However, I will not count on it for
every Analyze Viewer in this world to read these information or transfer
them properly.

thanks,
Cinly