Hi Sam, thanks for sending the design. I presume that this is the second
level of a 3-level analysis. As it says in the bubble-help for FLAME, if
you are going to pass FLAME results up to a higher level (as you will do
here) then you should be running FLAME stage 1 only at the second level,
which should speed things up a lot for you.

I've amended the doc so that in the next release this 3-level example
reminds people about this - thanks!

Let me know if this doesn't fix things - cheers, Steve.