Hi - it's possible that either you didn't do a full install of Cygwin (see
the FSL page install instructions) or that you don't have enough RAM on
your PC - is either option possible?

Regards, Steve.

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Silvia Casarotto wrote:

> Dear FSL users,
>
> I downloaded FSL just the last week. After installing CYGWIN and FSL, I
> first tried to run the evaluation suite on my PC. My OS is Windows XP. The
> final message I obtained after running the evaluation suite was the
> following:

> Starting FEAT at Sat May 1 17:58:05     2004
> cheking error on filtered functional data:
> % error = 0.244970577213
> checking error on raw Z stat images:
>       2 [main] sh 3488 handle_exceptions: Exception:
> STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
>  133587 [main] sh 3488 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
> sh.exe.stackdump
> while executing
> "exec sh -c" ${FSLDIR}/bin/avwmaths_32R $FEEDSDIR/data/$testimage -mul
> $FEEDSDIR/data/$testimage $FEEDSDIR/results/meansq""
>     (procedure "perror" line 11)
>     invoked from within
> "perrorfmri.feat/stats/zstat1 0.05"
>     (file "./RUN" line 243)
>
> real 49m56.045s
> user 0m0.160s
> sys 0m0.801s
>
> Does it mean that I encountered an error message? If this is the case,
> what can I do?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Silvia

 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve