IASFM Logo Competition

Prize for the winning design: 6 years of membership of IASFM,
and a waiver of the registration fee for attendance at the
9th conference (worth a total of up to $800).

To celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the decision to
create the Association, the Executive Committee is launching
a competition for the design of a new logo. The existing logo
is one entrant in the competition "but we are sure someone
has an idea that will take us smartly into our second decade!
This new logo will be a gift to the association" and the
association's gift to its members.

Do you, or does someone you know, have a great eye for
design? If so, please, submit your entry!

We are looking for a logo that is:
1. Computer generated;
2. Easy on the eye;
3. Usable in various sizes and on all IASFM documents
and publications;
4. Recognizable and unique.

The new logo will be launched at the 9th conference in Sao
Paulo, in January 2005.

Please submit entries by May 31 2004 to Heidi El Megrisi at
the International Secretariat ([log in to unmask])

Heidi El-Megrisi
Desk Officer
IASFM
c/o Refugee Studies Centre
21 St Giles, Oxford
OX1 3LA
tel: +44 1865 270728
fax: +44 1865 270721

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the
Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee Studies
Centre (RSC), University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the
views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or
re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts
should include attribution to the original sources.