>Hi everybody,
>
>the deadline for abstract submission of the FT meeting has been postponed to
>next monday, the 14th of June (it will be soon updated on the website). So
>could you pass this info to everybody?
>
>Also note that the person to contact for official invitation letters,
>registration problem... is fenny bosse ([log in to unmask]).
>
>Regards
>
>geoffrey
>
>website of the conference: http://www.geo.vu.nl/users/isotopen/

Come on - get real and get organized!
Can we now revise our 250 word abstracts to 500 words?  Are you next
going to fix it so that all <100kb gifs can be accepted without
having to scale the geometric size to some magic limit that you've
never posted?

More importantly - is the meeting going to be as poorly organized in August?

Now that you've finally changed 'infix' to 'prefix' on the 1st author
page, maybe change it on the coauthor page as well?

ed