Adrian,

thanx for the response ... in fact, I like PHANTASMS
a lot ... yet, could I mail you in private on that?
I also wanted to ask you for a favor ... a small favor for
mankind, a big favor for me .. ;-))
Best,

Bernd

Sorry to use the list for semi-private stuff, but I don't have your
email-address ...
---