Chris Perley, whose email address disappeared when I moved, once asked me about
some reports of the importance of view sof nature and healing in hospitals.
Today's New York Times has the followimng article which is quite relevant to
this issue and perhaps important at several levels for our list.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/07/health/07hosp.html

Also - to whoever is in charge - please change my email address from this one
to my new one:

gdizerega (at) stlawu -dot- edu

(I wrote it out this way to prevent easy copying by spammers. I am told we
should all tdo this when we list our email in a text these days.)

Gus

This mail sent through Whitman College Webmail 3.1