Dear Cristina

My colleague Rachael Taggart and myself Karen Vacher would both be interested
in attending Sundays 28th March workshop on Careers in Marine Mammal Science
and also the workshop on Thursday 1st April Current Research, threats and
issues faced by European Common Dolphins.  I look forward to hearing from yuo
with regards attendance.

Many thanks Karen Vacher

<[log in to unmask]>, Cristina Beans <[log in to unmask]> =====