Dear all

We are looking for a quick and reliable online developer to help us create an exciting new GCSE resource based on the Design Quality Indicators for architecture.

The resource will be compact, interactive and fun, aimed at young people of between 14 and 16 years old, but timelines and budgets will, as ever, be tight (the whole thing needs to be complete by March 2005). Any suggestions of developers who might like to tender for such a project, especially agencies with a good track record of producing imaginative materials for education, would be very gratefully received. We will be inviting tenders before the Christmas break.

Thanks

Ben Spencer
Head of Education
CABE
CABE champions the creation of great buildings and public spaces
16th Floor The Tower Building
11 York Road London SE1 7NX
Tel:  020 7960 2439
Mob: 07900 217 088