Does anybody have much experience of the e-learning credits scheme? I know
that it is primarily aimed at secondary schools, but as a FE college with a
large number of students in our 14-16 provision, are we entitled to any
credits? I believe the criteria for students to be submitted to our 14- 16
provision is that they've been 'kicked out' of 3 schools. As we are catering
for school age students my theory and feeling is that we will be entitled to
claim a pro- rata amount of credits for those students attending the college
as opposed to the schools.
Does anybody have any experience or knowledge of colleges who have
successfully claimed e- learning credits for students in their care? These
students are full- time with the college, not on a day release or similar
from schools.

Thanks,

Mark Eason
ILT Administrator
Chichester College

-----
This e-mail and any attachments contain information which is confidential
and privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.