Hi - could I please ask you to circulate the following message to your mailing list?

Learning@its best? a One Day Conference
Wednesday 28th April 2004

Due to a technical fault, some online registrations did not go through.  I have sent out confirmation letters today to all of those whose details I have.  If you did register for the Conference and have not received a letter by Thursday 25th March, please get in touch with me and I will get you registered.  My contact details are shown below or you can rebook at www.abertay.ac.uk/learningat .  I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Tracey
Tracey Stewart
Wider Access Co-ordinator
Abertay Wider Access Centre (AWAC)