From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Demery, Rachel
Sent: 10 November 2004 15:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Equipment in Residences

Hello
I have a student who requires a particular type of mattress, due to back problems, for use in his university accommodation.

Can anyone tell me if the purchase of this can be made from the Disabled Students Allowance, or does it come from an assessment via Social Services?

Grateful for any advice.
Please email me off list.

Rachel Demery
Disability Adviser
UWIC
Cardiff
Email [log in to unmask]

content by The Roehampton University MailScanner
and is believed to be clean.