Dear all,

I have sent details of the next meeting on 10th November to you all but many messages have been returned to me. For this reason I post the invitation letter below but please do contact either Alan or myself for the full range of papers if you have not already received them.

"To all members - Skill Higher Education Network
(North West Group)

October 20th 2004

Dear Colleague,

I am writing to invite you to the next meeting of the North West Group. The meeting will be on Wednesday November 10th in Room 102, Livesey Houes, University of Central Lancashire starting at 12.45 with a buffet lunch, then at 1.30 the business meeting, and ending around 3.30. Please note that car parking is very difficult although it should be possible to find a space on nearby public car parks (see map).

I need to know in advance what your intentions are so that catering arrangements meet our needs exactly. Accordingly I must ask you to ensure that you return the tear-off slip to me, Department of Education and Social Sciences, University of Central Lancashire, Preston PR1 2HE (tel: 0772 893921 or email at [log in to unmask] as soon as possible and definitely no later than Friday 5 November.

As ever, I look forward to seeing you at our meeting on November 10th so that we can all sahre in the development of good practice and high quality provision for our disabled students.

With best wishes

Yours sincerely,

Alan Hurst (Convenor)"

Vicky Routledge
Information and Services Manager
Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities
Chapter House, 18-20 Crucifix Lane, London SE1 3JW
Direct line: 020 7450 0634 (voice)
Main line: 020 7450 0620 (voice/text) Fax: 020 7450 0650
Information Service: 0800 328 5050 (voice), 0800 068 2422 (text), [log in to unmask]
Tuesday 11.30am-1.30pm Thursday 1.30-3.30pm
Website: www.skill.org.uk

Support Skill as you shop online at www.www.ushopugive.com

Skill is a registered charity no. 801971 and a company limited by guarantee no. 2397897

Promoting equality in education, training and employment for disabled people

We are committed to providing a free information service but answering 7,000+ enquiries a year does not come cheap. If you can support our work by becoming a member or making a donation please contact us. You can contact us on 020 7450 0620 or email us at [log in to unmask]
For more information you can visit our website at www.skill.org.uk

Of course, if you are already a member please accept our thanks. You make this possible.