A message follows from Steve Plumpton, who oversees the ATFC...

Folks,

Following an email from Sarah Morley Wilkins on this list last Friday, I
have received numerous requests for more information.

I hope you don't mind, but I have chosen to respond here, as I can get
information to many people quickly, rather than replying to individual
requests.

Our website (www.btcs.org.uk) gives details of the course, there is a
brochure which you can read there.

At present, all of our courses are fully booked.  I will be arranging more
events, but it will help me to choose a region, if I know where people are
who are genuinely interested in taking part.

Please read the brochure and then get in touch with me and I will be pleased
to process your application.

We do have a venue specification document which I can distribute to
interested parties, if you feel you can host the course.  Each event has a
maximum of ten delegates and we need six PCs for the programme.

Many thanks

Steve

**********
Steve Plumpton