HESA returns and document evidence
At APU the question is asked on the registration forms.  However, students do not have to disclose this to the institution and if they wish to mark 'no' on the form there is nothing the institute can do about it.

Adrian
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jones S (StuServ)
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 1:24 PM
Subject: HESA returns and document evidence

Hello,

Having recently been audited for evidence of students who are in receipt of DSA it has drawn my attention to the difficulties we face with encouraging students to share this with us.  I would be grateful to hear how other institutions manage this requirement to ensure that institution records are up-to-date?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Sharon Jones

Disability & Dyslexia Service Manager

University of Glamorgan