Support for students with AspergersHi Bryan

Here at EARAC we no longer recommend Minidisc's and prefer to recomend Digital Voice Recorders that come with their own connection hardware and software.  These can also be used by students to dictate notes whereever they are and in conjunction with a voice recognition package (we use Dragon) can be downloaded directly into MSWord.

The two models we currently show students are:

Olympus DM1 Digital Voice Recorder
Olympus DM20 Digital Voice Recorder

The DM1 has larger button for those with sight problems and dyspraxia.

The other benifit of these are that they can record for much longer (the DM20 can record 44hours) than minidiscs and have a much better quality level.

Regards
Adrian
Adrian Bamber
ACCESS Centre Assessor
East Anglian Regional Access Centre (EARAC)
Rus110
APU
Cambridge
CB1 1PT