-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Maguire
Sent: 20 September 2004 13:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Supporting students not entitled to DSA

Hi All,

I realise how busy you all are, but would be grateful for some advice. A
few of our students for various reasons are not entitled to DSA.
Therefore, we have had to find sources of funding, either from the
faculty or school in which the student is enrolled or from Disability
Services. This year, I have been able to ear mark some funding to use in
these instances, and was looking at establishing a 'Disability Support
Fund'. However, I was wondering how other Institutions dealt with
supporting these students. has anyone else established a fund?  and if
yes, what mechanisms do you have regarding the application process? what
is the eligibility criteria etc.

any advice would be welcome.

Best Wishes

Linda