Can anyone help us?!

Here at Brunel our service is currently called the Disability / Dyslexia Service. We would like to change the name of our service as we feel it does not accurately describe the service we provide or the wide range of disabilities and issues we deal with. We would like a new name for our service which is positive and inclusive without being really long!

We would be interested in hearing what other establishments have called their services or if anyone has any good ideas.

Please send your replies to: sarah.hetherington @brunel.ac.uk

Thank you.

Louise Baddeley
Mental Health Support Co-ordinator
Disability/Dyslexia Team
Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3PH
Tel: 01895 265645
E-mail: [log in to unmask]