£40 per hr. charged to LEA, £24 per hour for the tutor.

-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Curtis, Cindy
Sent: 20 August 2004 10:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: payment to Dyslexia Tutors

Hi Everyone

Could some of please tell what hourly rate you will be paying your Dyslexia Support Tutors
this coming academic year please - I am looking for a national average with which to tackle
our Personnel Department!

many thanks

cindy curtis
Disability Service Manager
Falmouth College of Arts

****
The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this E-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the E-mail or any part of its contents or
take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the Postmaster at [log in to unmask] or telephone the IT Department on 01522 527347 ext. 317/318. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this E-mail system.
As Bishop Grosseteste College cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments, we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.
****