Please see attached details of two vacancies at the University of Wolverhampton for a Manager of the Communication Support Unit, which works with deaf students, and a Dyslexia Study Adviser.

The posts are currently available for limited time periods.  However, we will be making every effort to renew these contracts subject to the availability of funding.  Our finance department will currrently not allow us to set up open contracts that are dependent on external funding sources such as DSA.

If you have any queries you are welcome to get in touch with me either by e-mail, telephone on (01902) 321074 or fax (01902) 321021.  I can't use a minicom because I'm visually impaired, but I hope that the other methods are an acceptable alternative.

I hope everyone has a good summer break, if you manage to get one!

Best wishes,
Cindy