        -----Original Message-----
        From: Baxter, Chris
        Sent: 20 January 2004 11:54
        To: 'Deaf undergraduates and their support staff/researchers
forum'; 'Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.'
        Cc: 'Wendy Harbour'
        Subject: AHEAD survey- final call for participation

        The Association on Higher Education And Disability (AHEAD) in
the United States has extended their online survey of staff members in
disability services (DS) offices. In the past, these types of surveys
have only included U.S. DS directors. We are making every effort to
include international colleagues.

        The new deadline for participating is FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, so
there's still time!

        The purpose of this survey is to collect information about all
staff providing services to disabled/deaf college and university
students.

        Please encourage everyone in your office to participate, whether
part-time student workers, interpreters, or office directors. This
online survey is in English and should take about 15 minutes to
complete. You can access the survey by clicking on the link below or by
using the URL with your web browser (e.g. Netscape or Internet
Explorer).

        < http://www.ahead.org/survey/index.php
<http://www.ahead.org/survey/index.php>  >

        If you have any questions or need this survey in print alternate
formats, please contact Wendy Harbour at [log in to unmask] Thank you for
your participation in this survey. We hope it yields helpful information
for our professional field.

        Sincerely,

        Stephan Smith

        Executive Director

        Richard Allegra

        Assistant Executive Director of Education and Information