The Association on Higher Education And Disability (AHEAD) in the United States has extended their online survey of staff members in disability services (DS) offices. In the past, these types of surveys have only included U.S. DS directors. We are making every effort to include international colleagues.

The new deadline for participating is FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, so there's still time!

The purpose of this survey is to collect information about all staff providing services to disabled/deaf college and university students.

Please encourage everyone in your office to participate, whether part-time student workers, interpreters, or office directors. This online survey is in English and should take about 15 minutes to complete. You can access the survey by clicking on the link below or by using the URL with your web browser (e.g. Netscape or Internet Explorer).

< http://www.ahead.org/survey/index.php >

If you have any questions or need this survey in print alternate formats, please contact Wendy Harbour at [log in to unmask] Thank you for your participation in this survey. We hope it yields helpful information for our professional field.

Sincerely,

Stephan Smith

Executive Director

Richard Allegra

Assistant Executive Director of Education and Information