Message to NADO members and individuals attending the NADO Summer conference 04

Dear Members
The Board wish to advise you that Jane Pawluk, our administrator, is spending a few days in hospital as part of her on-going treatment. We are sure you will join us in wishing her well.

In the meantime please be patient if responses to queries to the office are a little slower than usual: we have a temp, Maggie, but obviously she is concentrating on completing the organisation for the conference.

If you have any urgent questions could you please get in touch with my directly, and I will do my best to help.
Many thanks
James

Additional Learning Needs Adviser
Chair of NADO
Learning Support
Talbot Campus Library and Learning Centre
Bournemouth University
Fern Barrow
Poole
Dorset