Hi to all,

As i indicated in my last e mail, having come from an LEA DSA background I am now having to research and obtain more information about disability issues which directly effect the student (rather than reading access reports etc) and I would appreciate a little guidance.

Are there any websites that you can recommend? e.g. I have to meet a course administrator about a room and how accessible it is etc to perhaps a wheelchair user, where would i go to get more info about this kind of query?

I know this may read as being naieve, but the college did not have a DO before so there is not a wealth of pass-on notes etc!

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.

Regards, Paul (DO, Richmond College)