I agree that personal preferences are the key. I would hate our discussion about the difficulty of finding 'one colour for all' to divert attention from the very real differences which various colours make for some individuals.
Margaret

Ms Margaret Herrington
Educational Consultant

Visiting Professor of Education
UnIversity of Wolverhampton

Special Lecturer in Continuing Education
University of Nottingham

email addresses:               [log in to unmask]
>>> [log in to unmask] 01/16/04 6:38 AM >>>
We put together an article on the subject - not really related to posters -
"Colour & Contrast Accessibility Issues: for the design of e-learning
materials" http://www.techdis.ac.uk/seven/papers/ It is a draft as there are
still many queries in our minds about choices.  Personal preferences are
paramount.

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A.Draffan