Dear All,

I would just like to inform you about some of the latest products on the market for the visually impaired students. The company Steller Technology in Hatfield has just brought out a new range of portable CCTV’S which can be connected to a Laptop/PC. They are also sold as complete units camera and TFT screen these will replace the big CCTV’S which have been on the market until now. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact myself for more info or look at our website.

Thanks for your time and interest

Kind Regards

Lorraine

Lorraine Froehlich

Steller Technology UK

European Sales & Marketing Representative

www.stellertechnology.com

+0044(0)1707 266 808