FW: guidelines for students on clinical placement.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Wendy Shepherd (shsws)
Sent:   08 June 2004 12:54
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        guidelines for students on clinical placement.

To all members,

Apologies for the delay in reply- I have been checking on the availability of this large document.

The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy has been preparing a document on guidelines on disability which is very comprehensive, and has been extremely helpful to us. I am assured that it will be published on the CSP website this month, on or around the 18th June,and would recommend it to any health related course with clinical placements.

Wendy Shepherd  - Disability coordinator , School of Health Sciences, RGU.