Hi,
We view the DSA-SLA as a minimum requirement. As far as we are concerned,
warranty is warranty, irrespective of student status.
EG one year is 1st May to 31st April inclusive.
Regards, Tony

Tony Lees                     email: [log in to unmask]
Avantek Computer Limited      tel: 0116 247 8515
St Peter's Road               fax: 0116 247 8843
Arnesby, Leics, LE8 5WJ
http://www.avantek.co.uk

e-mail disclaimer: http://www.avantek.co.uk/e_disc.htm