Hi Shane,

I'd like to go to this, and it's free!!  Is it OK for me to attend?

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Margaret Ball
Sent: 14 January 2004 15:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dear All,

Dear All,

Happy New Year!  You are cordially invited to attend FREE OF CHARGE the following event,led by Jenni Knox, Policy Director, SKILL.  Please ensure that you contact Claire Gorrell by 23.01.04 (her contact details can be found below) to reserve your place and lunch.

With best regards

Cheers!

Sue

Sue Neilson
Centre for the Promotion of Social Inclusion
MMU Cheshire

Tel:  0161 247 3387
Fax: 0161 247 6847
Email: [log in to unmask]

'Making the Case'

Wednesday January 28th at All Saints in John Dalton E31, from 11.00hrs to 14.00hrs with lunch and coffee break provided

This session is constructed around a showing of the new SKILL video, entitled 'Making the Case' which features a mock court case and investigates the legal requirements for compliance with DDA Part  IV.  There will be a question and answer forum to support this event.

We have been fortunate in engaging Jenni Knox, Policy Director, SKILL, to lead this session.  It will be offered free to all staff.

You are invited to reserve a place by contacting either Claire Gorrell (on 0161 247 3491or at c.gorrell@mmu).  Please also identify any particular requirements whether dietary,or other.

This event is ESF funded